OUR Unflavored CBD Isolate Sleep Drop Tincture has a MCT oil base and has a nice terpene profile specially formulated for a nice easy time falling asleep and staying asleep just MINUS THE THC!. Some would say, “THE BEST” . Formulated and Bottled in Wisconsin in a Food Grade GMP CERTIFIED FACILITY, this CBD oil is the only one we are willing to put our name on. You can tell the difference. Follow our simple recommendations to get the most out of your oil!
IS CBD right for you? Here’s an idea of some of the benefits it has been known for. But, Check out CBG, CBN, THC-V and Delta 8 THC for other issues including, pain management, trouble sleeping, appetite control, focus and energy, IBS, Chrones Disease, Prostate Health, Blood Pressure and Blood Sugar regulation.
There have been several studies that show that CBD benefits include: Mood regulation, Anxiety relief, better sleep, anti-inflammatory, blood pressure control, anti- seizure, slowing tumor growth and more. If you have any questions about if CBD or any other cannabinoid could help you please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Tips for taking Cannabinoids
- Take with food (this helps with absorption)
- Take 2hrs before or 2 hrs after any medication
(This insures your other medication will not be interrupted)
- With tinctures: Swish the oil in your mouth for upwards of 3 minutes until absorbed. (This will allow for better bio-availability, as the oil is better emulsified when swished. Also, this allows the oil to absorb into more absorption points in your mouth.)
Everyone’s bodies respond to everything in a different way but here is somewhere to start.
- Take 2mg-4mg for every 25lbs of body weight
Eg: I am just about 150lbs so I would start off taking 12mg for light issues or 24mg for sleep, pain or extra high anxiety.
- If the smaller dose does not work after about a week of taking it 2xs a day, increase your dose by 1mg/25lbs Eg: instead of 2mg /25lbs i will try 3mg /25lbs for a week = 18mg 2xs a day
- If you are taking this for anxiety it is recommended that you take it on a normal regimen, but it does have immediate effects when using a tincture, so if you have anxiety come on quickly in the middle of the day, you may take another dose to calm yourself
- Some effects of CBD can be felt within 15min-45min while others may take a couple weeks
FUN FACT: CBD is one of few Cannabinoids that has a reverse tolerance rate. Which means, if you have to take more now, do not worry. Over time, CBD will build up in your system, allowing you to take less for equal effects.
Check out the 3rd Party Labs By choosing the batch number or scanning the QR code on the bottom of your bottle